4. Technical indicators:
1. Torque measurement accuracy: ±0.5% or ±0.2%;
2. Speed measurement accuracy: ±0.2%;
3. Voltage, current, and power accuracy are 0.5 or 0.2;
4. DC resistance accuracy: ±0.2%;
5. Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.5%;.
5. System test software function
1. Torque, speed, current, voltage, power, power factor, power frequency, etc. are automatically collected through the instrument interface 485/232, temperature and resistance are keyed into the computer, and the computer performs data processing, display, report, curve fitting, printing, etc. .
2. The software of the asynchronous motor computer test system is compiled according to GB-1032, which can complete no-load test, locked-rotor test, load test, temperature rise test, etc., and automatically complete data reports and curves. .
5. The software can process data through test data:
(1) A method and E method can be tested
(2) The system can perform no-load test, locked-rotor test, temperature rise test, and load test for single three-phase asynchronous motors.
(3) The system can display the three-phase voltage, three-phase current, input power, frequency, power factor, torque, speed, output power and efficiency of the motor in real time.
(4) The system can record data in real time during the temperature rise test process. There are two methods: automatic collection and manual collection. Select automatic recording. Set the data recording time. The system runs automatically for data recording. No manual recording is required. Select manual Record. Click on data record. Collect a data point. Collect the data record you need.
A. When the temperature rise test is over, stop the motor. Use the resistance meter to quickly collect the resistance value. Click the data to save. Automatically generate a temperature rise report. Calculate the temperature rise result
B. The system can automatically store test data.
(5) The system can analyze and process the no-load test results to obtain no-load current, no-load power, iron loss, and mechanical loss, and draw curves. Below is the no-load test interface. According to the requirements of the national standard. Change the no-load voltage. Collect 7 data points and above within the range of 1.25 times to 0.5 times the rated voltage. The test is complete. Click the data to save. The collected data points are automatically merged into empty Load characteristic curve
(6) No-load characteristic report. Through the no-load characteristic curve, separate the mechanical consumption and iron loss. Obtain no-load current, no-load power, stator copper consumption, and no-load current balance.
(7) The system can analyze and process load test results to obtain full-load current, full-load power, full-load efficiency, full-load slip and full-load power factor, and draw curves. The following figure is the test interface and load test report of the load test. The load test collects 6 data points and above within the range of 150% to 25% of the rated load according to the requirements of the national standard. The load curve is automatically drawn. According to the selected test method A method Direct efficiency method or E method loss analysis method to calculate.
(8) The system can analyze and process the locked-rotor test results to obtain the locked-rotor current and the locked-rotor torque, and draw the curve. The locked-rotor test is based on the requirements of the national standard. The locked-rotor voltage is adjusted by adjusting the voltage. The motor is blocked by a mechanical device. A data point is quickly recorded. The rapid start and stop of the motor is controlled by the PLC. To prevent the motor from overheating and burning. Adjust the voltage to collect one data Point. Collect 6 data points and above. The test is complete. Click the data to save. The locked rotor characteristic curve is automatically generated.
(9) The system can perform MS test. Draw MS. Read the maximum torque point
(10) The system has a memory function for the setting of various parameters, which only needs to be input once.
(11) The system can print test results and curves through the printer.
(12) The system can perform overcurrent and overtorque tests at the same time. Noise input form is provided
(13) After the test, the data will be automatically summarized and analyzed